Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Some Things I Wish I Could Wear

These are some styles that I think are fun and feminine or cute or classy. Whatever they are, I wish there were a place for them in the fashions of today!

1920s I think this is some seriously sexy underwear.
Cool suits. I like the one on the right. It's a little sleeker.
Great clingy flowy dresses! Again, the one on the right.
1930s I wish I looked good in hats.
SO COOL.


1940s Fun and flirty tea dresses! I love the matching shoes.
1950s Sexy undies. Cool garters.
GREAT tomboy look! Like Joanie!
Fun all-American summer blouses.


1960s I want some.
I really love that big cover-up.
Cool drop waist.
1970s I really love the Victorian wedding dress trend of the 70s.
So over the top.

SUCH a class act!

3 comments:

MOLLY said...

but you dooo look good in hatsss!

Rach said...

flappers rule.

John Gascot said...

I LOVE your Blog!So cool.