Monday, January 14, 2008

Thieves Abound

I've been waiting or this. My bike has been stolen. This morning I was walking down the stairs of The Winridge and spotted through the large stairwell window that the bike rack was empty. The bike rack should have been occupied by my bike, and on several occasions, another bike with a very tall seat. I made a small moan in my throat and cried a little because I really love that bike. Here's its one and only picture, and what a special one it is:

It was navy blue and had a light brown leather seat. It had a type of gear-shift I had never seen before (Jake says it's called "friction shifting"). It was slim and had character. It was called the Centurion. I hope whoever took it took it because it was so cool looking, and not so they can sell it for parts or something weird like that. They've got my lock too. If I see some Ave.-rat riding that thing with their greasy poopy pants and their gross dreads and their mean dog, I'm going to chase them. And kill them.

5 comments:

Regina Aletto said...

I am so sad for you. I remember when someone lit Jennas bike on fire. People are horrible. I hate them. Let's find you a great new bike summer if you don't find one before then.

Rach said...

me and andy both had bikes in new york and they were both stolen. i feel like every bike is always stolen.

liv said...

whatever steph. it was only like $6. get over it.

MOLLY said...

dear steph

today is a sad sad day. rip navy slim.

you're very witty, i like reading your blog. i hate rat bums.

love, molly

MOLLY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.